Inflatable Cinema Screens
High Definition 1080p Projectors
Professional Audio Systems
Laptops and DVD/Blu Ray Players
Music for Pre-Show and Post-Show

Don’t I Need Permission?  

Residential:  Regular residential showings do not require a license.

Institutional or Fundraising Events:  Yes. The management of the venue does need to obtain a film license to comply with copyright; unfortunately as an equipment provider, we are not allowed to do this part for you.  The great news is getting permission to show a movie is a simple process which many schools, towns, libraries, and companies do every day.  Many institutions hold public performance licenses already.  If yours does not, we recommend contacting Swank Motion Pictures, Criterion Pictures, or Motion Picture Licensing Corporation to request a license for your event.